Friday, September 20, 2013

Aging


I don’t know about you but I am enjoying the facts of aging. It enhances so much more then your number. Maturity is beyond standard; your words gain more loyalty. Your experience level has increase so you are able to enlighten the ones that follow. Just this bit has me excited about the years to come. So to all of the women who are going backwards with the years need to take the time to understand the cycle of life. Seriously, what was so wonderful about 25? If I recall it I was walking away from a horrible relationship, I was finally becoming the strong woman I knew I was. My relationships with those around me were becoming better in a respectable way. Anything before that wasn’t something to be proud of and anything that’s to come after that is something I will grow from or overcome in many ways. Surely I will embrace my aging and enjoy the wisdom that comes with it as well. I have no desire for going backwards when my future holds the keys to success which stands in front of me not behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment