Monday, August 26, 2013

SideLine Chicks just Don't know...


Why is it that a woman will sneak and sleep around with your man with no remorse to your emotions? Yet once you realize the situation and you decide to move on and the side line chick comes in to take you place you are suppose to show their relationship some type of respect. Now you are in a situation because children are involved so you guys all have to cross path but it’s funny to me that now the shoes are on the other foot and I am suppose to care about your feelings. Your emotions are supposed to mean something to me, yet you slept around with a man who was not yours. You played a part in the unraveling of a home and again I am supposed to show you some kind of respect. I am suppose to brush him off when he sneaks over for some late night sex or snack? Should I brush him off to keep the respect level of myself or should I enjoy the gay you call your man due to the fact that this was once you and you did not think once about my feelings or emotions or even have enough respect for yourself to say no. If more women knew their value we would have more better men in the world but since you ladies don’t, be prepared to lose them the same way you got them…

No comments:

Post a Comment