Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stress...


One thing I cannot do anymore in my life is stress… I cannot stress about tomorrow because it’s not here. I cannot stress about yesterday because it passed. Why even stress about the day, when I know it will be over in a few hours and as always I will get through it, regardless to what the day may bring; I will get through it. It truly hurts my feelings for those who stress, worry about the days and lose hope for their tomorrow. If you only knew the truth about the word and the world, you would not dare too stress about the day or tomorrow. The Devil has control when you are stressing, it is a mental state and he wants you to think there is no way out and God wants you to believe that there is. Why is it so easy to believe the devil Vs God? Why do we prefer to have the negative over the good? Believing is a powerful method and we should know because we keep our problems alive; we are the air to the fire since we cannot think of a better outlet to change the event. Yet we have the skills to, we just need to skill it in order to get it. Believing means that there is no room for doubts because even a little piece of doubt is a problem. Claim what is yours and hold firm to it! Let your life be the first thing you take control of, you do not have to be a church body to be blessed, you do not have to change your friends. You just have to gain control of your mind and truly believe that you are in control of it all, then your prays will be pure and a inner change will occur as well as your surroundings. It may take a while to understand but I’ve been through it and I can speak on having full mind control of my life today, because “The way you think will determine your tomorrow.”  Thing are deeper then we know and the purpose of the world is to be tested. To see who can make it to the end, who can overcome the tricks and visions that the devil throws in front of us. Like I truly don’t understand why do we expect good 24/7? Seriously, look at a bad situation and ask yourself what lesson came from it? Start to notice how good the bad really is, receiving that extra strength and mental observance is a blessing. Building you up for what is to really come, making you strong enough to fight the world alone, not feeling like you need someone to stand with you. This is why everyone’s problem is different and they go though them alone. We have to be our own people and cannot look for comfort anywhere else. We were born alone for a reason; not to feel the need to lone for any other human kind. With taking all of this in from the past few years I know that I am where I need to be in life and in my darkest hours I notice the lesson first then I accept the problem. Regardless, this too shall pass. For me this is a topic I can speak on all day so I’ll stop here, just wanted to clear my mind but before I go please people practice mind control, don’t think negative to a negative situation, just find the good or over look it and know a change is going to come and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment