Thursday, August 29, 2013

When all else seems to fail in life and the point of breaking is staring  you in the eyes just remember this song and believe it as you sing it and if you can feel chills down your body then your singing it just right. This is my remedy when I feel that all else is failing and that there is not one person is my corner. Instead of allowing my situation to eat at me or drown me, or even rain on my life; I simply sing this to myself to enlighten the darkness around me…..

                My God is Awesome,
                  He can move mountains, Keep me in the valley, Hide me from the rain My God is Awesome,
                 Heals me when I'm broken, Strength where I've been weakened, forever   He will reign...

                My God is Awesome, Savior of the whole world, Giver of Salvation, By His stripes I am healed
                My God is Awesome, Today I am forgiven, His grace is why I'm living, Praise His Holy name

                My God is Awesome, He can move mountains, Keep me in the valley, Hide me from the rain
                My God is Awesome, Heals me when I'm broken, Strength where I've been weakened

No comments:

Post a Comment